English for Speakers of Other Languages
We run highly successful ESOL courses at our Central Brighton Campus for young people and adults.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
New to 20/21:
- 16+ full-time ESOL study programme. This will start 19 October 2020
- Employability for ESOL courses
- Digital skills for ESOL courses
Our ESOL courses will help you to:
- Gain a nationally recognised ESOL qualification and certificate
- Develop your employability skills
- Develop your digital skills
- Get extra support if you cannot read or write
- Give you extra support if you are a young refugee and asylum seeker
- Help you to make friends through coffee mornings and enrichment activities
- Give you clear progression paths onto jobseekers courses or other vocational courses in the College
- Get advice about education and training opportunities
Our ESOL courses are part-time and you will have two lessons a week either in the morning, afternoon or evening from Monday to Friday.
Please note that for September, most of our ESOL courses will have a blended delivery. You will be taught in small groups with one lesson with the teacher in the College. The second lesson will be a remote lesson which you will do at home.
For more information about our ESOL courses, please contact:
email@example.com or call Jo Wheeler (ESOL administrator): 01273 667788 x 537